GGD low voltage distribution cabinet is a GGD type ac low voltage distribution cabinet, which is used for fixed wiring of low voltage distribution cabinet. It is divided into three types: GGD1, GGD2, GGD3, with different sectional current capacity. It is mainly used for power conversion, distribution and control of power, lighting and distribution equipment in the power distribution system with ac 50-60hz and rated working current up to 3150A. The product has the characteristics of good dynamic and thermal stability, novel structure, reasonable, practical electrical scheme, strong series usability and high protection grade. Can be used as a replacement product.
1. The ambient temperature shall not be higher than +40℃ and not lower than -5℃.
2. When the product is installed and used, the altitude of the use site shall not exceed 2000M.
3. The equipment shall be installed in a place without violent vibration and impact, and a place where the electrical components are not corroded.
4. The surrounding air relative humidity is not more than 90% (+25℃), in the highest temperature of 40 degrees not more than 5%, in the lower temperature is allowed to have a large relative temperature, should be considered due to the temperature change may occasionally produce condensation.
5. If users have special requirements, they can negotiate with the manufacturer.
1. The cabinet frame is locally welded and assembled with 8MF cold-bent steel, and there are installation holes arranged according to E=20mm and E=100mm modules on the frame, so as to improve the universality of product assembly.
2. The ZMJ busbar clip molded by thermoplastic with high flame retardant PPO material is of building block binding structure, with high mechanical strength and insulation.
3. 1000mm and 1200mm wide cabinet, the front adopts the symmetrical double door structure, 600mm and 800mm wide cabinet adopts the whole door structure, the cabinet behind the cabinet body adopts the symmetrical type double door structure cabinet structure is not a wall installation structure.
4. The cabinet door USES galvanized rotating axle type hinge and the frame is connected, installation, disassembly is convenient, the folding of the door has the rubber inlaid strip.
5. A complete grounding protection circuit shall be formed by the structure of ground khoop screws between the mounting parts and the frame in the cabinet.